How to compile the android java part of code directly?

Aweffr Le

Dec 4, 2021, 2:46:20 PM12/4/21
to discuss-webrtc
Recently I'm focusing on developing a Android TV app for video conference. This project is awrsome, but these devices actually are using software encoding/decoding, cosuming a lot of CPU resources. So I need to tweak the MediaCodecUtils.java and HardwareVideoEncoderFactory.java to utilize its hardware encoding/decoding chips.

Now, I have follow through the offical guide( Android , Development ) to compile my own version of libwebrtc.jar.

But the gclient sync / compile progress is very very time cosuming, is there any straightforward way to only compile the java part of android code? All I need now is the customized libwebrtc.jar...