Is there any way to query the VAD(voice activity dection) info from APP side?

Neo Yang

Jul 31, 2020, 4:37:34 AM7/31/20
to discuss-webrtc
Hello,

We are building a video conference app basing on webrtc's latest android sdk.

A feature of our app is displaying who is speaking in the meeting room.

We can find  lots of VAD implemts in webrtc c++ side, but it seems that webrtc engine doesn't deliver VAD info to app side.

May I know how the app can get this VAD info?

Many thanks.

Neo Yang

Aug 5, 2020, 11:24:12 PM8/5/20
to discuss-webrtc
So far, we use the audio_level to workaround this issue.

but, is there any chance to get the real VAD info through the official support in the future?

Many thanks.
Neo

Sajid Zeb

Dec 23, 2021, 8:15:01 AM12/23/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Neo,

Have you found out any solution for this. Or how have you achieved this?

Regards:
Sajid