How to enable hardware acceleration in webRTC in Desktop machine

sandesh d s

Sep 4, 2021, 8:35:36 AMSep 4
to discuss-webrtc
Hi all,
I want to use Nvidia hardware accelerated encoder in Linux based machine with native client application peerconnection_client.
Could anyone please tell me how I can do this? I know hardware acceleration and encoders are currently supporter only in android phones but I want to use this with native example in Linux desktop machine using GPU.

Even If anyone could help me how to replace encoder with hardware enabled ffmpeg that would be helpful too.

Reference:

Thanks
Sandesh