SIGABORT: (signaling_thread_)->IsCurrent()

José Luis Millán

Feb 21, 2024, 12:03:40 PMFeb 21
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
We are using libwebrtc in order to offer a C++ client for the mediasoup[1] ecosystem.

The latest working libwebrtc version was branch-heads/4606 (m94). While upgrading to branch-heads/6099 (m120) we're having the crash indicated in the email subject when calling `track->setEnabled()`, being 'track' an instance of `webrtc::MediaStreamTrackInterface`.

The call to `track->setEnabled()` is made through the app (or test) thread which does not need to be the signaling_thead provided to `webrtc::CreatePeerConnectionFactory`.

This was working on m94 and I wonder why now the track can only be handled by the signaling thread and whether there is a way to avoid it.

Any pointer is appreciated.

[1]: https://mediasoup.org/

--
José Luis Millán

tudor....@gmail.com

May 28, 2024, 3:29:38 AMMay 28
to discuss-webrtc
To anyone that can help with this:

Tim Na

Jun 4, 2024, 12:40:30 AMJun 4
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Can you show where that (track->setEnabled()) is being called in your code? I wonder if it could be as simple as invoking PostTask with signaling_thread to avoid the issue. If it needs to be synchronous, you can use BlockingCall instead.

--
This list falls under the WebRTC Code of Conduct - https://webrtc.org/support/code-of-conduct.
---

tudor....@gmail.com