Re: [discuss-webrtc] WebRTC AEC

Serge Lachapelle

Oct 15, 2012, 5:24:40 AM10/15/12
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
This is correct. We are focused on the browser API and the lower level APIs will probably remain un-documented and will change pretty frequently without notice.

/S

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Vincenzo Raimondo <vincent....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I can't find any specific documentation about how to use WebRTC AEC.
Does someone know what is it the architecture/scheme and if it use a particular algorithm?

Thanks

Serge Lachapelle

Oct 15, 2012, 6:56:53 AM10/15/12
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately not.

/S

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Vincenzo Raimondo <vincent....@gmail.com> wrote:
I can at least have information on the structure of code and libraries about AEC ?

Vincenzo Raimondo

Nov 17, 2012, 5:59:32 AM11/17/12
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have tried to understand from source code the AEC algorithm in webrtc, but it is very very hard.
Please, Does developer knows to explain me how echo-cancellation works in WebRTC?

Henrik Andreasson

Huipin Zhang

Nov 17, 2012, 3:18:44 PM11/17/12
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Is there a forum for the native components such as AEC, NS, and AGC? Please kindly let us know if one has existed or is planned.

Vincenzo Raimondo

Jan 9, 2013, 8:36:59 AM1/9/13
to discuss...@googlegroups.com, huipin...@zoom.us
Hi Huipin

I have found on webrtc googlecode the pakage that contain the core AEC algorithm and API functions.
There isn't much information, but I'm trying to understand how both work.

This is the link:
https://code.google.com/p/webrtc/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fwebrtc%2Fmodules%2Faudio_processing%2Faec

Sergio Garcia Murillo

Jan 9, 2013, 8:47:10 AM1/9/13
to discuss...@googlegroups.com

Alec Taylor

Jan 9, 2013, 9:42:40 AM1/9/13
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:47 AM, Sergio Garcia Murillo
<sergio.gar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Check this.. ;)
>
> https://code.google.com/p/webrtc/source/browse/trunk/webrtc/modules/audio_processing/aec/include/echo_cancellation.h
>
> BR
> Sergio

Now there's some nicely commented code!

Vincenzo Raimondo

Jan 17, 2013, 4:40:14 AM1/17/13
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for link.
I'm searching a description of AEC ARCHITECTURE, and what are your components.
Do you can help me?

puyol paul

Jul 9, 2014, 3:03:00 PM7/9/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Did any one knows, what algorithm uses WebRTC echo canceller? I used in my project, and I need to describe it in my report!
thanks