webrtc sample app: Open the caller camera and display the video for the recipient to see.

Điền Võ Bá

Nov 4, 2023, 12:07:57 PM11/4/23
to discuss-webrtc
Hi guys.

I'm trying to change some code, when making a video-call, I just open the caller camera and show the video to the recipient. The recipient does not need to open the camera and can simply view the video from the caller.

I think that whether it's  c++ or javascript  , the way it works is probably similar. I welcome all suggestions from  c++ and javascript  .

As for the code I'm developing, it's based on the webrtc c++ sample application. I added a variable "showVideo" to check whether it is the caller or the recipient. If it is the caller, I will open the camera, if it is the recipient, I will do nothing.
398007735_6852259068185248_8973036696184416050_n.png

I'm confused about processing the video from the recipient so they can see the video from the caller.

I welcome any help:))
Thanks for watching:))