Call working in india not working in other europe countries.

Savan H

Nov 15, 2022, 7:08:54 PM11/15/22
to discuss-webrtc
I have integrated webrtc in my demo webrtc app which intended to learning webrtc related stuff. i have successfully integrating webrtc in my android app.

call establishing successfully and it's working fine in india. both network wifi as well as mobile data. now i have facing issue in other countries call is not working in mobile data network.

i have used this turn server details : "stun:stun.l.google.com:19302"

call is working in wifi network. please help me to solve this issue.