Sync video frame on receive side with external data

Yuri

Jun 19, 2021, 2:21:38 PMJun 19
to discuss-webrtc
Hi folks, I'm looking for way to sync. video frame in receiver with external data using webrtc c++. Is any way to add frame identification on "sender side" and then identify it on "receiver side"? (example: sync. subtitles for video stream)

I tried using:
- webrtc::VideoFrame::set_timestamp_ms() but it's change on received side
- webrtc::VideoFrame::set_ntp_time_ms() but get "-1" on received side
- webrtc::VideoFrame::set_id() but get "0" on received side

Any idea?

Thanks

Yuri

Jun 30, 2021, 7:20:15 AMJun 30
to discuss-webrtc
Any ideas?
May using "RTP header extension" like: https://webrtc.github.io/webrtc-org/experiments/rtp-hdrext/abs-capture-time/ can helps?

bin...@outlook.com

Jul 14, 2021, 10:42:42 PMJul 14
to discuss-webrtc

Yuri

Jul 18, 2021, 7:21:37 AMJul 18
to discuss-webrtc
Thanks for replay,
It's good solution but unfortunately how i see it augmented_video_frame_buffer and it's change video encoder name in SDP from "vp8/vp9/h264" to "multiplex" so i can't show it frame in chrome browser.

bin...@outlook.com

Jul 25, 2021, 10:42:15 PM (8 days ago) Jul 25
to discuss-webrtc
Yes, it will only works in custom native apps, web browsers support is a problem...

Yuri

Jul 27, 2021, 11:34:29 AM (7 days ago) Jul 27
to discuss-webrtc
I listened to "abs-capture-time" seems it can helps me.
I thin it was added in m92 release. (https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=10739)
So I interesting if it really can helps me and how to use it

刘连响

Jul 29, 2021, 5:58:23 AM (5 days ago) Jul 29
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Hi  Yuri,You can use webrtc insertable stream to add some meta information to each frame.

Yuri <yu...@commonground-ai.com> 于2021年7月27日周二 下午11:34写道:
--

---