AVAudioSession interruption iOS

Tedo Chubinidze

Aug 28, 2021, 10:13:00 AM8/28/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hello I've got the problem. When I use dictation button on the keyboard, after finishing the audio from audioSession stays silent, until I move app to background and then restore. I tried setting category once more and activating the session, while deactivating it in the beginning of interruption. Could someone spare an advice what can be done and how can it be fixed? Also while trying to set active the session I get this message:

AURemoteIO.cpp:1097:Initialize: failed: -66635 (enable 3, outf< 1 ch,  48000 Hz, Int16> inf< 1 ch,  48000 Hz, Int16>)

but isSessionActive return true when in debug mode.

John Mikelich

Sep 15, 2021, 7:05:07 PM9/15/21
to discuss-webrtc
If you build your own lib try changing
    _categoryOptions = AVAudioSessionCategoryOptionAllowBluetooth | AVAudioSessionCategoryOptionMixWithOthers;
in RTCAudioSessionConfiguration. Adding the MixWithOthers MAY stop it from failing on that...

Tedo Chubinidze

Nov 2, 2021, 2:29:35 AM11/2/21
to discuss-webrtc
It does not... Still no progress on that. I'll repost this question one more time