🚀 #mirotalk WebRTC Real-time Video calls, Chat and Screen Sharing. Simple, Secure, Fast 🚀

Miroslav Pejic

Apr 10, 2021, 6:59:05 AM4/10/21
to discuss-webrtc
preview.png

Hi friends, if anyone could find it useful I share to you #mirotalk, my open source project. It's not finished, but it has everything you need to make free video calls and more, with no limitations. For more info visit the link below.

💪 Features

- Is 100% free and open source
- No download, plug-in or login required, entirely browser based
- Unlimited users, without time limitation
- Room Url Sharing (share to your friends, wait them to join)
- WebCam Streaming (Front - Rear for mobile)
- Audio Streaming
- Screen Sharing to present documents, slides, and more...
- Recording Screen, Audio && Video
- Chat && Emoji Picker
- Full Screen Mode on click
- Possibility to Change UI Themes
- Select Audio Input - Output && Video source
- Right click on Video elements for more options
- Direct peer-to-peer connection ensures lowest latency thanks to webrtc

🙂 Demo

- Pick your personal Room name and Join To Room
- Allow to use the camera and microphone
- Share the Room URL and Wait someone to join for video conference

Thanks and have fun! ❤️