Reloading page causes blank video on one side of call

Camden Narzt

Sep 4, 2021, 8:36:17 AM9/4/21
to discuss-webrtc
I've got a webrtc webpage i'm working on which has a bizarre (to me) bug. If for some reason one participant reloads the page, after a new webrtc connection is setup no video is shown from one side. I've gone as far as to instrument and log every step of the process, and the connection is established in exactly the same way each time, and the peerconnection achieves connected status and I get an active video media track, yet there's no actual video.

I saved the about:webrtc info from the bugged connection (attached), but there's so much information there that I don't know what to look for.
aboutWebrtc.html