WebRTC plugin for Video.js

Hamit from Ant Media

Aug 4, 2022, 5:29:53 PM8/4/22
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Guys,
I hope you are all well and enjoying your coffees.. :) I am Hamit from Ant Media.

Video.js is a web video player built from the ground up for an HTML5 world. The player supports HTML5 video and modern streaming formats, as well as YouTube and Vimeo. Other than that, it supports video playback on desktop and mobile devices. The Video.js project was started mid 2010, and now has hundreds of contributors and is used on over 450,000 websites.

So as you can see Video.js is very popular in the world. That's why we thought WebRTC support for Video.js would be good and we built the WebRTC plugin for Video.js.

If you have any questions let me know. :)