Can I build webrtc for linux target on Mac?

vahid K

Sep 3, 2022, 1:10:56 PMSep 3
to discuss-webrtc
I have a Mac and am able to build audioproc_f on it for Mac of couese.
I need to build an audioproc_f  binary for Linux (supposed to run in cloud env on linux).
I can't find linux targets in the gn files though. Can you please advise on what is the best way to do that?

Vahid

Yaowen Guo

Sep 6, 2022, 10:49:05 PMSep 6
to discuss-webrtc
Building for linux on mac is not support by official. It can work when make several modifications. But  it may be not work again when pull new commits. It is very annoying  to deal with these things. Using linux virtual machine or docker  is a better choice.