webrtc linking issues (AudioDecoderOpus)

Petr Leontev (RaiaN)

May 21, 2023, 9:24:23 AM5/21/23
to discuss-webrtc
Getting this linking issue when trying to use webrtc static library within another C++ application. Any ideas what causes Opus audio codec to be undefined?

8>Module.PixelStreaming.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class absl::optional<struct webrtc::AudioDecoderOpus::Config> __cdecl webrtc::AudioDecoderOpus::SdpToConfig(struct webrtc::SdpAudioFormat const &)" (?SdpToConfig@AudioDecoderOpus@webrtc@@SA?AV?$optional@UConfig@AudioDecoderOpus@webrtc@@@absl@@AEBUSdpAudioFormat@2@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual bool __cdecl webrtc::audio_decoder_factory_template_impl::AudioDecoderFactoryT<struct webrtc::AudioDecoderOpus>::IsSupportedDecoder(struct webrtc::SdpAudioFormat const &)" (?IsSupportedDecoder@?$AudioDecoderFactoryT@UAudioDecoderOpus@webrtc@@@audio_decoder_factory_template_impl@webrtc@@UEAA_NAEBUSdpAudioFormat@3@@Z)

Điền Đô

Jul 7, 2023, 12:05:26 PM7/7/23
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Petr Leontev.
I am having the same problem as you, this error comes when the linker can't find absl ".lib" file.
I am also having trouble identifying the specific .lib file, if you can fix it please help me too

Thanks you:))

Vào lúc 20:24:23 UTC+7 ngày Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 5, 2023, Petr Leontev (RaiaN) đã viết: