Choppy voice after chrome audio processing

Tiffany Carter

Jun 6, 2022, 2:50:21 PMJun 6
to discuss-webrtc
Hi there,

We would love some help in figuring our why we have choppiness after chrome audio processing.

We are including the aec dump files.

Some background:
We have voice calls originating from vehicles flowing through Twilio (WebRTC) where they get routed to an agent using twilio flex in chrome. We have noticed choppiness on the agent side during calls so decided to grab the pre and post processing audio from the agent side.

The input sounds crisp and clear but the ref out sounds choppy.

We are guessing its echo cancellation or ACG?

Thanks,
Tiffany

test1.input.29.wav
ref_out17.wav