Trying to send a video-file to peerconnection media track instead of video stream from camera device

Yunke Zou

Aug 6, 2018, 6:14:24 AM8/6/18
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,
  I have finished a webrtc c++ program in my pc(ubuntu18.04). I can run the program successfully, and the remote peer can get video stream from my camera device.
  Now I need to start a pressure test. However, the camera device can be used by only one program at one time. So I wonder if I can send a video-file to the media track instead of use my camera device.
  I have no idea how to do so. I'm now reading the video-engine code, and I don't know if I'm reading the target part.
  I would be really grateful if you have any suggestion!!

Long

huhen...@126.com

Aug 9, 2018, 4:26:40 AM8/9/18
to discuss-webrtc
you can implement fake video capture

Yunke Zou

Aug 15, 2018, 3:15:15 AM8/15/18
to discuss-webrtc
Thanks a lot, I've solve this problem by implement fake video capture.

51501...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2018, 6:01:38 AM11/27/18
to discuss-webrtc
how did you do that in the peerconnection project? can you post the key code?

Yunke Zou於 2018年8月15日星期三 UTC+8下午3時15分15秒寫道: