Is there a way to use Webrtc in iOS framework ?

Krishna Kumar

Jul 19, 2021, 12:58:40 PM7/19/21
to discuss-webrtc
I want to use webrtc as media stack in our VOIP SDK, but I m facing some issues in the integration.
  1. Need to add webrtc in our own iOS framework : Now latest webrtc repo only builds WebRTC.framework  and there is no way to build webrtc static library In iOS.
  2. We also need to build the library with bitcode support.
  3. And as we know after compiling webrtc framework with bitcode support. lib size will be around 800MB. and we cannot share 800MB lib with our customers.
Thanks in advance.

Hamed Hosseini

Jul 20, 2021, 3:16:05 PM7/20/21
to discuss-webrtc
I have exact same problem. The Size of the lib is 800 MB and I don't know how I can decrease the size when bitcode is on.