webrtc 4577 version Build error,unresoved symbol avpriv_emms_asm, build with vs2017,x64

song tu

Oct 1, 2021, 2:36:52 PM10/1/21
to discuss-webrtc
hello everybody,recently,I build webrtc 4577 version on windows 10 system,after I down load the  webrtc,  switch to 4577,then build,the command is as follows:

gn gen out/Release_h264 --args="is_clang=false treat_warnings_as_errors=false rtc_include_tests=false is_component_build=false is_debug=false rtc_use_h264=true proprietary_codecs=true ffmpeg_branding=\"Chrome\"" --ide=vs2017

ninja -C out/Release_h264

But,at the last moment, it failed, the picture is as follows.avpriv_emms_asm.png
can anyone help me,thanks a lot

ffmpeg_internal.lib   avpriv_emms_asm

song tu

Oct 14, 2021, 4:01:36 AM10/14/21
to discuss-webrtc
I resolved this problem, first,we need compile ffmpeg on windows, then  add ffmpeg include and lib files to webrtc project