Cobrowsing in WebRTC?

Shawn Kalin

Oct 8, 2021, 2:39:35 PM10/8/21
to discuss-webrtc
Has anyone been able to have multiple users interact on a website in a similar fashion to remote desktop?

It should be possible with WebRTC.

We are looking to license such a solution.

Sean DuBois

Oct 8, 2021, 9:37:35 PM10/8/21
to 'Neil Young' via discuss-webrtc
Hi Shawn,

The best thing I have seen is https://github.com/m1k1o/neko

This runs a browser on a remote host. Multiple users can connect and control the mouse/keyboard via DataChannels while viewing. It has lots of other features and is being actively developed.

--

---

Gustavo Brian

Oct 24, 2021, 8:08:27 AM10/24/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Shawn Kalin,

Take a look at https://web.meetnav.com is google meet like as you described using Neko and WebRTC
I'm the author, please let me know if that works for you. Is free.