How do you fetch the code to begin iOS development?

Mungbeans

Nov 19, 2022, 6:43:48 AM11/19/22
to discuss-webrtc
This page https://webrtc.googlesource.com/src/+/main/docs/native-code/ios/index.md

says to run this command "fetch --nohooks webrtc_ios"

If I run that I get an error saying "command not found: fetch"

The same page says you will need to install Chromium depot_tools, but if I click on that link the resulting page https://webrtc.googlesource.com/src/+/main/docs/native-code/development/prerequisite-sw/index.md

says for MacOS to install Xcode. Well I already have Xcode 14.1 installed and configured and working.

So what do I need to do for the fetch command not to generate an error?

(My Xcode path is set correctly, xcode-select --print-path displays /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer)