Chrome 92 webrtc audio issue

Михаил Филиппович

Aug 2, 2021, 5:43:25 PM8/2/21
to discuss-webrtc
Good afternoon.
I am a Java-developer from Belarus.
The application I am developing uses webrtc, gwt.
After updating Google Chrome to version 92, We have a problem with the absence of sound between the interlocutors.
Audio and video work fine. All accesses granted.
On the chrome://webrtc-internals/ tab, the audio stream receiver is not sending any data. (Screenshot receiver_chrome_92.png)
But when I downgrade chrome to 91 version - everything works fine. (Screenshot receiver_chrome_91.png)
Could you give details of the changes in the webrtc part in Chrome 92?
Or suggest what the problem might be?
I am ready to provide any necessary information. Thanks.
receiver_chrome_91.png
receiver_chrome_92.png