build abseil-cpp in a-file from webrtc sources

Peter Arnold

Apr 25, 2022, 12:19:23 PMApr 25
to discuss-webrtc
Hi everyone! I want to build peer_connection_client with qt creator for webrtc m96, I build the library with interested flags, but it's not linking abseil-cpp files in it, or maybe, not fully, I interested to build it *a or *so file, with all included dependencies for correct linking it, to my application, and test peer_connection client under debug, can someone provide me, where it could be seen. I can't find where to see inside webrtc documentation about, how to build correctly third party libraries itself.