build abseil-cpp in a-file from webrtc sources

Peter Arnold

Apr 25, 2022, 12:19:23 PM4/25/22
to discuss-webrtc
Hi everyone! I want to build peer_connection_client with qt creator for webrtc m96, I build the library with interested flags, but it's not linking abseil-cpp files in it, or maybe, not fully, I interested to build it *a or *so file, with all included dependencies for correct linking it, to my application, and test peer_connection client under debug, can someone provide me, where it could be seen. I can't find where to see inside webrtc documentation about, how to build correctly third party libraries itself.

Điền Đô

Jul 8, 2023, 6:32:38 PM7/8/23
to discuss-webrtc
Hi  Peter Arnold.
I am also developing video-call application with webRTC/Qt.
Have you finished this project yet? Can we talk to each other?

Looking forward to response from you:)

Vào lúc 23:19:23 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 4, 2022, Peter Arnold đã viết: