H265 can not work normally in Android phone, webrtc version is M126, pls kindly help me check it, many thanks!

Miao Steve

Jun 12, 2024, 11:20:08 AMJun 12
to discuss-webrtc
Hello everybody,

H265 can not work normally in Android phone,  the webrtc version is M126, the attached is my log(logcat) , when I started the H265 video call, the video call can only be normal for less than 30 seconds, and then the screen starts to blur.

BTW: M124  is the same phenomenon, and the previous crash issue that I asked in here a week ago(https://groups.google.com/g/discuss-webrtc/c/IMdeGYliCP0) not occurred in M126 version, only occurred in M124.

Pls kindly help me check it,  many thanks!

Best,
Steve
log_2024_0610.txt

Miao Steve

Jun 15, 2024, 9:48:42 AMJun 15
to discuss-webrtc
Does any one let WebRTC/H265  work in Android phone successfully?  my H264, VP8 can work in Android phone, but H265 is not OK