Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Christophe Chaillon

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2021, 12:28:4607/07/2021
para discuss-webrtc
Hi,

I already have a working webrtc application (C++, M89) which can send and receive streams.

I would like to add some information to each video frames.
I made a class which inherit of webrtc::FrameEncryptorInterface
and gave it to the RtpStreamSender using the method SetFrameEncryptor
Now the problem is that the method Encrypt of my class is never called.

I found that the call of Encrypt is cancelled in RTPSenderVideo::SendVideo by this condition :
  bool has_generic_descriptor =
      first_packet->HasExtension<RtpGenericFrameDescriptorExtension00>() ||
      first_packet->HasExtension<RtpDependencyDescriptorExtension>();

  if (frame_encryptor_ != nullptr) {
    if (!has_generic_descriptor) {
      return false;
    }

How can I add one of these extensions to pass the condition ?
Is there a better or a more simple way to add information to a frame ?

Regards,
Christophe Chaillon

Ivan Hutomo

não lida,
31 de jul. de 2022, 03:44:3031/07/2022
para discuss-webrtc
Have you found any solution yet?

Artiom Khachaturian

não lida,
16 de ago. de 2022, 01:51:1516/08/2022
para discuss-webrtc
check that webrtc::CryptoOptions::require_frame_encryption (which is a part of webrtc::PeerConnectionInterface::RTCConfiguration) is true

Ivan Hutomo

não lida,
16 de ago. de 2022, 01:54:2116/08/2022
para discuss-webrtc
Hi, I already can implement simple XOR encryption using FrameEncryptor interface, it works really well until I try to use AES_GCM. When I used AES it cause a force close in my android application after a few seconds. Do you know any solution for this? What encryption method did you all use?
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem