webrtc randomly use cellular or wifi interface, even though device connected to wifi

junghwan moon

Oct 21, 2021, 3:16:15 AM10/21/21
to discuss-webrtc
webrtc randomly use cellular or wifi interface, even though device connected to wifi.
(RTCConfiguration.candidateNetworkPolicy = RTCCandidateNetworkPolicyAll)

if set RTCConfiguration.candidateNetworkPolicy to RTCCandidateNetworkPolicyLowCost , webrtc use wifi interface.

if use RTCCandidateNetworkPolicyLowCost , webrtc not worked
When connected only to cellular without wifi connection,.

If both wifi and cellular are connected, I want to use wifi first, and if only cellular is connected, I want to use cellular.

does anyone know solution?