how to change IP in sdp in webrtc

Galen Liang

May 23, 2023, 6:14:39 PM5/23/23
to discuss-webrtc
I want to apply webrtc in VLan that created with Zerotier One, and need to change ip to zerotier's internal IP.

I only found the createOffer in code as below, but still don't know how to change ip,  maybe in  sdpMediaConstraints ? Thanks for any support.

# PeerConnectionClient.java public void createOffer() { executor.execute(() -> { if (peerConnection != null && !isError) { Log.d(TAG, "PC Create OFFER"); isInitiator = true; peerConnection.createOffer(sdpObserver, sdpMediaConstraints); } }); }
# PeerConnection.java public void createOffer(SdpObserver observer, MediaConstraints constraints) { nativeCreateOffer(observer, constraints); }