WebRTC Network Limiter not working

Mario

Jun 19, 2022, 6:22:13 PM6/19/22
to discuss-webrtc
Hey guys. So I was looking for best WebRTC network limiter extension and seems like the official one is best BUT the main option which I'm looking for (Use my proxy server (if present)) is not working as it says "Grayed out options require newer verion of Chrome." even if I have the newest chrome version. Any idea if anyone could do something with that to make it working again? I was trying to find where could I send bug report but nothing found. Thanks!

Awaken Hamster

Jun 29, 2023, 5:13:58 AM6/29/23
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Mario. I have the same problem. Did you solve it?
I am using a mac.
Thanks in advance for your soon response!

Philipp Hancke

Jun 29, 2023, 5:15:56 AM6/29/23
to discuss...@googlegroups.com

--