Please find below WebRTC Release Notes for Chrome M28. Below is the list of major changes.
- Issue 1171 :- TURN TCP support.
- Issue 1508 :- Support username property in RTCIceServer.
- Issue 936 :- Implemented VoiceActivityDetection constraint for CreateOffer.
- Rev 194911 :- Added support for 192 kHz native output sample rate for WebRTC clients.
- Issue 1332 :- Implemented readyState for remote media streams.
- Issue 382 :- Implemented the event MediaStream addTrack and removeTrack.
- Issue 872 :- Implemented remote media stream events for MediaStream onaddTrack and onremoveTrack.
Bug fixes :-
- Issue 1207 :- Blocking STUN port makes chrome not use UDP candidates.
- Issue 1313 :- Failure if DTLS-SRTP data arrives before DTLS-SRTP for RTCP is ready.
- Issue 1340 :- Mac audio issues.
- Issue 1403 :- PeerConnection blow up if ICE does not complete in 30 seconds.
- Issue 1533 :- WebRTC sends RED even though disabled in the m-line.
- Issue 1546 :- Adding and removing local media streams on a peerconnection doesn't work.
- Issue 1598 :- Video packets lost not recovered by NACK.
- Issue 1628 :- Interop with FireFox broken.
- Issue 1640 :- RTCPeerConnection doesnot handle a=sendonly sdp attribute correctly.
- Issue 1643 :- Aligned with RFC 5245.
- Issue 230997 :- Fixed webrtc-internals for new getStats API.
- Added the UI for recording RTP packets from webrtc-internals.
- Displays stream properties like msid/label with the ssrc for stats table and graphs.
Sample apps :-
- TURN is now on by default for apprtc demo.