Perfect negotiation APIs for Android

Rajat Sharma

May 18, 2024, 1:58:22 AMMay 18
to discuss-webrtc
Hello

Am going through the perfect negotiation pattern for webrtc documented here

But I am not able to find equivalent methods for Android (m114). For example, I do not see the onnegotiationneeded method. But I do see an onRenegotiationNeeded method on PeerConnection.Observer.

What I am i missing here please.

The information in this message may be confidential and is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If this message was received in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of it.