We are unbale to connect a more the 8 google meets in single system

Dattakumar Patil

Jun 15, 2024, 9:48:47 AMJun 15
to discuss-webrtc
We used to be able to connect to more than 15 Google Meet sessions on a single system, but now we can only connect to a maximum of 8 Google Meet sessions. When we try to connect 9th Google Meet session, the microphone gets blocked, but the webcam works fine. This issue only affects the microphone.

Upon checking chrome://webrtc-internals/, we found the following error:
"error": "NotReadableError",
"error_message": "Could not start audio source"

Can you please help us resolve this issue?

Henrik Andreasson

Jun 16, 2024, 5:58:40 AMJun 16
to discuss...@googlegroups.com

--
This list falls under the WebRTC Code of Conduct - https://webrtc.org/support/code-of-conduct.
---

Henrik Andreasson

Jun 16, 2024, 6:00:10 AMJun 16
to discuss...@googlegroups.com

Henrik Andreasson

Jun 17, 2024, 4:11:08 AM (13 days ago) Jun 17
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Are you trying to open 9 Meet sessions locally where all use the same microphone? If so, I fail to understand why that would be required or useful.

FTR, I can start 16 instances of https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/devices/input-output/ but get NotReadableError for the 17th.