chrome:://webrtc-internals - display misfit

Neil Young

Sep 11, 2022, 11:06:04 AM9/11/22
to discuss-webrtc
Not a big thing, just a bit annoying: It is sometimes hard to find the proper session amongst all the stale, just because the display is not properly sized w.r.t. content.

It is easy to solve by using Chrome developer console and changing the height of .tab-head style from 3em to 4 em, but maybe there is a better genuine solution for this.

陳宣甫

Sep 19, 2022, 12:07:31 PM9/19/22
to discuss-webrtc
Sorry to bother you.I'm Allen.
Could I asking your WebRTC project is using C++ or Nodejs?
If you using C++ and how do you run the WebRTC Native C++ examples peerconnection on the Chrome browser?
I following the official website from WebRTC,only can work on PC desktop.

Best regard and thanks.

forevern...@googlemail.com 在 2022年9月11日 星期日晚上11:06:04 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Neil Young

Sep 19, 2022, 12:19:18 PM9/19/22
to discuss-webrtc
Your question is somehow not related to the topic, but OK. I'm using node js for the signaling and HTML/JS for the browser part.

陳宣甫

Sep 20, 2022, 12:26:31 AM9/20/22
to discuss-webrtc
Thank you for reply.

forevern...@googlemail.com 在 2022年9月20日 星期二凌晨12:19:18 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Neil Young

Oct 8, 2022, 5:05:41 AM10/8/22
to discuss-webrtc
I have tried to make a PR to the source, changed .tab-head.height to 4em, but even removing this .height entry at all would do the job. Not sure if it arrived somewhere