Issue with getting onTrack event

Kacper Wasniowski

Jun 22, 2022, 7:27:14 PM (3 days ago) Jun 22
to discuss-webrtc
Hey, I have a very specific case in which I have 2 applications that look like this:
WrtcFlow.png
The display is initiating peer connection with the server, and sending an offer with added video transceiver ( SDP stand that state is sendrecv, is it possible to make it recvonly?)
The server when it receives an offer does create video/audio tracks and sends an answer to display. And now I suspected that on the display side I should get the event OnTrack, however, nothing is happening, even though in SDP I receive the information about the video. Could someone tell me if this behavior is possible to get? And if it is, explain to me, what steps should I make to make it work.