Consultation on whether it is possible to push the webrtc to the debian community

meng tangm

Dec 27, 2021, 7:07:54 PM12/27/21
to discuss-webrtc
I want to push webrtc to the debian community for use by the debian series of operating systems.

Recently in the Google project, I found the webrtc project. This project allows network applications or sites to establish a peer-to-peer connection between browsers without intermediary to achieve video streaming and (Or) Transmission of audio streams or other arbitrary data. I think this is very remarkable, it will make instant messaging more efficient and easy to develop.

Therefore, I want to use webrtc interface functions to develop applications on the debian system.

But now the webrtc project has not in the debian community, so it is inconvenient to use.

So, I would like to ask whether webrtc can be submitted to the debian community. If possible, I will edit debian-related files and send the webrtc project to the debian community.

Expect for your reply, thank you very much.

Best Regards.