New to the Sudbury Valley Blog - "Sudbury Schools: Unschooling With Babysitting?"

The Sudbury Valley School

Jan 27, 2022, 4:02:15 PM1/27/22
to discuss-su...@googlegroups.com
We often hear people talk about Sudbury schools as "unschooling schools". Besides the fact that the actual phrase, to me, does not even make sense, I think the people who use it overlook a lot of dissimilarities that are important keystones as to why Sudbury schools are not, in fact, similar to unschooling and do not afford similar life experiences to students.

Read or Listen to more of "Sudbury Schools: Unschooling With Babysitting?" written and read by Mimsy Sadofsky.

Read or Listen to more by Mimsy Sadofsky.

Sudbury Valley School
2 Winch Street
Framingham, MA 01701