Web Design Free Software

Charee Jackson

Mar 13, 2020, 12:06:26 AM3/13/20
to Discuss-L
My computer crashed and I lost the Microsoft Expressions Web 4 software I was using. I do not know html and need software that lets me see the page as I create it. Any suggestions on free software that I can download. Any help will be appreciated.

Terri Spencer

Mar 13, 2020, 12:09:34 AM3/13/20
to disc...@googlegroups.com
You can get the Expression Web program free (download) at this link:

Best of luck!
Terri Spencer

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:06 AM Charee Jackson <chareej...@gmail.com> wrote:
My computer crashed and I lost the Microsoft Expressions Web 4 software I was using. I do not know html and need software that lets me see the page as I create it. Any suggestions on free software that I can download. Any help will be appreciated.

Charee Jackson

Mar 26, 2020, 8:02:11 AM3/26/20
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion. My site is back to being updated with Microsoft Expressions Web 4 as usual.