Fwd: 2020 USGenWeb Project National Election - Voting ends 7/31/2020

1 view

Tina Vickery

Jul 15, 2020, 11:48:07 PM7/15/20
to Election Committee, state...@googlegroups.com, boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <tsvi...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:44 PM
Subject: 2020 USGenWeb Project National Election - Voting ends 7/31/2020
To: <tsvi...@gmail.com>

Dear USGenWeb Project Member,

Voting opened July 1, 2020 at 12M Central Time and will continue until
July 31, 2020 11:59pm Central Time. In order to get your voting
password go to http://www.usgwelections.org/GetVoterPassword.cfm

If you have forgotten your Registration user id and password, enter
your email address on file with the Election Committee and your log in
information will be sent to you.

If you are registered under an old email to which you no longer have
access, contact the Chair, Tina Vickery tsvi...@gmail.com or the
Dataset Manager, Pat Asher pjr...@att.net

Please -- Do not wait until the last few days before the election ends
before contacting the EC about a password. The EC will make every
effort to see that all registered voters have an opportunity to vote;
but last minute requests may not allow the EC enough time to make the
changes that are necessary before a voting password can be sent to a
different email address.

Thank you for participating in the USGenWeb Project National Election.

Tina Vickery
Chair, USGenWeb Project Election Committee

Timothy Stowell

Jul 16, 2020, 1:21:56 AM7/16/20
to disc...@googlegroups.com
I have a CC who did not get a notification to vote - so I went and looked at their record which shows it was updated on 5/28-5/30 time frame.  I had noted the change was a new email address but also noticed when I looked at the entry that I had not placed it in the primary position that showing her old address but in the secondary position.

Does the EC only send out notice to vote to the first address or to all addresses listed for the voter?

Tim Stowell
SC MNGenWeb

Pat Asher

Jul 16, 2020, 9:40:25 AM7/16/20
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Announcement mails are sent to the primary address indicated on the member's record.

Pat Asher
EC DM

Timothy Stowell

Jul 16, 2020, 11:26:59 AM7/16/20
to disc...@googlegroups.com
So if their record shows a secondary address, they can still vote and be counted?

Tim

Pat Asher

Jul 16, 2020, 2:01:15 PM7/16/20
to disc...@googlegroups.com