ANNOUNCEMENT: FWD: Congratulations! You are one of our Best Genealogy Websites of 2022

webmaster

Jun 15, 2022, 7:55:42 PM6/15/22
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
Once again, the USGenWeb is listed as one of Family Tree Magazine's 101 Best Genealogy websites. Many thanks to FTM for the recognition! The badge will be added to our USGenWeb home page.
On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 10:57 AM Rachel Christian < Rac...@yankeepub.com> wrote:
Dear Honoree,

Hello, this is Rachel Christian from  Family Tree Magazine. I'm reaching out to let you know that your website has been selected by our editors as one of our  101 Best Genealogy Websites of 2022! This is an annual list that we publish to provide our readers with the best online resources for researching their family history.

Attached, you will find our official press release with more information. I've also attached our 2022 badge, which we encourage our honorees to proudly display on their websites. Of course, we'd appreciate you  linking back to the list, as well as giving us at shout-out on social media if you are so inclined:

Facebook: Family Tree Magazine
Twitter: @familytreemag
Instagram: @familytreemag
TikTok: @familytreemagazine

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, and congratulations!

– Rachel

Rachel Christian
New Media Editor
Family Tree Magazine

Rac...@Yankeepub.com

A Division of Yankee Publishing Inc.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb℠ Project
Free Genealogy for 25 Years

Mary Schwanke

Jun 15, 2022, 10:29:32 PM6/15/22
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
Wow, congratulations to ALL of us!!!

MaryAlice Schwanke

Denise Wells

Jun 16, 2022, 10:37:34 AM6/16/22
to 22-Advisory Board, 22-USGW Discuss Google, State-Coord@Google, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, 22-USGenWeb-NW, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
Always great news!  CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!  LET'S KEEP THIS PROJECT ON THE RISE!

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb