Invitation to my RootsTech presentation today - could be helpful for USGenWeb

Taneya

Feb 28, 2021, 12:02:12 PM2/28/21
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Good morning everyone,

I wanted to share information about a presentation I am doing today that some of you may be interested in. It is about a project to crowdsource the indexing & abstracting of newspapers and I envision, ultimately, that the data coming from this project, could in part be shared with various USGenWeb sites.

My presentation was originally on Thursday and due to high demand, I am giving it again today at 2pm EST.

If you are interested in learning more about the project, please join me! If you can't make it, email me and I can share additional information.

Thanks!

Taneya Koonce
NCGenWeb Assistant State Coordinator