ANNOUNCEMENT: Election Committee Acting Chair

webmaster

Jan 22, 2023, 8:29:04 PM1/22/23
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw-el...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
I'm sad to report that Tina Vickery, Election Committee Chair, has been suffering from a very serious health condition for several weeks, and I pray for her recovery. In the meantime, Pat Asher, EC Dataset Manager, has graciously agreed to serve as Acting EC Chair. I ask our Project to please support Pat during this time and to send good thoughts up for Tina's recovery.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb® Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years!