Fwd: [BOARD] ANNOUNCEMENT: IAGenWeb Promotion Airing June 20th

1 view

webmaster

Jun 17, 2022, 10:27:12 PM6/17/22
to disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
***PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL MEMBERS***

I am very proud and excited to announce that our very own Cindy Maher, SC of IAGenWeb, is a guest on an upcoming podcast to showcase IAGenWeb! Thank you so much, Cindy, for taking the time to tell IAGenWeb's story and spread the word about what we have to offer.

Please tune in. The podcast airs June 20 on preservationoaks.podbean.com

I've included Cindy's announcement below, with her permission.