ANNOUNCEMENT: Election Committee Volunteers Wanted

webmaster

Jan 11, 2023, 8:20:15 PM1/11/23
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
***PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL STATE LISTS***

The Election Committee needs volunteers! The EC is vital to keeping our Project functioning. They facilitate SCs in maintaining the central Project membership, and this is key when there's a need to reach out to all members across all Projects. When States fall on hard times and lose an SC, the EC helps out by facilitating the election process to assist the State in moving forward.

If you like to help others and wish to keep our Project active, I urge you to please volunteer. It takes a village and we need everyone to participate to keep our Project moving forward into the future.

Thank you!
Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb® Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years!

Feb 12, 2023, 3:31:52 PM2/12/23
to disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
***PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL STATE LISTS***

This is a reminder that the Election Committee needs volunteers! The EC facilitates State Elections when needed, assists SCs in maintaining the central Project membership, and facilitates the Annual Election.

If you like to help others and wish to keep our Project active, I urge you to please send your interest to Pat Asher, Acting EC Chair, at pjr...@att.net by February 25, 2023.

Please also continue sending good thoughts up for Tina Vickery's recovery.

[...]

by February 25, 2023