Fwd: 2nd Call - Election Committee Volunteers

webmaster

Dec 12, 2023, 7:02:29 PM12/12/23
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
***PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL PROJECT LISTS***

Please consider volunteering for the Election Committee for 2024. This is a very important USGenWeb committee! Please contact Pat Asher pjr...@att.net by Dec 20 to volunteer. Thank you!