Fwd: The Election Committee is currently recruiting volunteers.

webmaster

Feb 11, 2022, 11:44:36 PM2/11/22
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
*** ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL LISTS! VOLUNTEERS NEEDED ***

The Election Committee is looking for a number of individuals who wish to help the USGenWeb Project with its elections!  We are looking for some team players who will work to maintain an up-to-date and accurate list of all members and who will provide volunteers with information about elections and candidates. The Election Committee also conducts State elections upon request as time and resources permit.

Please send an email of introduction outlining your experience with the USGenWeb Project to Tina Vickery, tsvi...@gmail.com and Pat Asher, pjr...@att.net by February 25, 2022.

We look forward to building a strong team who will work together conducting elections for the USGenWeb Project community.

Tina Vickery
USGenWeb Project Election Committee Chair

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ®
Free Genealogy for 25 Years