Plant a Tree, Plant a New Life….

Menona Thomas

Dec 7, 2011, 1:22:39 PM12/7/11
to discuss-inva...@googlegroups.com

Why trees are important?

WITHOUT TREES, THERE WOULD BE NO LIFE ON THE PLANET!

Approximately 14 billion trees needed every year for 10 consecutive years to make up the disaster we have created by cutting down trees. “It costs 38 Trillion dollars to create OXYGEN for 6 months for all Human beings on earth "TREES DO IT FOR FREE" "Respect them and Give them Life".

For every donation made to Green Yatra of Rs. 50, (1$/USD) we will humbly Plant ONE tree on your behalf.  All Donations made to Green Yatra are tax exempted u/s 80G of Income Tax Act.

Green Yatra visits Housing societies, Schools, and Colleges to plant trees and ask the society members and students to take care of them after planting. We also look for land where we can plant trees - If you know any available space, please let us know.

Please contact us on: 022 6588 6649 /09967538049 or Write onin...@greenyatra.org  and visit: www.greenyatra.org

Our Bank Details for funds Transfer:

Bank Name: Corporation Bank

Account Holder: Green Yatra Trust

Account Number: 0455/SB 01 015994

Branch: Bhayandar (E),

For online donation RTGS/NEFT Mention account no. as: SB01015994RTGS

IFSC CODE:  CORP0000455

--

Best Regards,

Menona

Intern-Green Yatra,

Contact No: +91 022 65886649

Website: http://www.greenyatra.org

Skype: greenyatra : facebook:www.facebook.com/greenyatra

This beautiful thought just had to be shared!!!!

Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.