New book from Wendy Doniger Fw: THE HINDUS

Sanatana Dharma

Feb 19, 2009, 11:34:44 AM2/19/09
to discuss-inva...@googlegroups.com
I just received an invitation from Penguin Press to receive a copy of Wendy Doniger's new book THE HINDUS: An Alternative History.  I accepted.

I will share comments as I read the book.

Sincerely,
Julie AKA Bahu of Bengal

Send E-mail to sanatana_...@yahoo.com

Feb 19, 2009, 12:32:51 PM2/19/09
to discuss-inva...@googlegroups.com, Sanatana Dharma
Dear Julie,

We look forward to reading your comments on this new book.

We hope "Invading The Sacred" will have been of some help to reviewers like yourself in understanding in more detail the nature of scholarship being conducted by Wendy and her 'children'.

Thanks & namaste.

-ITS Team

2009/2/19 Sanatana Dharma <sanatana_...@yahoo.com>

--
http://medhajournal.com/  > Karigar's Corner
http://karigar.sulekha.com

The Sanatana Dharma Page

Mar 5, 2009, 4:21:40 PM3/5/09
to discuss-invadingthesacred
I received the advance copy of Wendy Doniger's book THE HINDUS: An
Alternative History. It will be released on March 19.

I have only thumbed through THE HINDUS, and it looks like it'll be
snarky.

Kind regards,
Julie