New book on Yoga by New York Times journalist, William Broad

Sujeev

Oct 10, 2011, 2:22:21 AM10/10/11
to discuss-invadingthesacred
This is a column by New York Times columnist, Maureen Dowd, on an
upcoming book by her colleague, William Broad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/opinion/sunday/dowd-how-garbo-learned-to-stand-on-her-head.html?_r=1&ref=maureendowd

I think the book is due to be released February 7, 2012, and is titled
"The Science of Yoga: The Myths and The Rewards".

I do not know if William Broad is a Wendy's child, but he does seem to
be the latest example of Rajiv Malhotra's U-turn theory.

While being careful not to give advance publicity to this book, I
think Indian practitioners and proponents of Yoga should be in a
position to validate those claims in the book they perceive to be
true, and repudiate those claims they perceive to be false, as soon as
they can get hold of a copy of this book, in the same forums where
The Science of Yoga is likely to be discussed.

Thanks.

Sujeev