Interpreting Ramakrishna

francis.williams.a

Aug 6, 2010, 11:38:07 AM8/6/10
to discuss-inva...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
  I came across the book Interpreting Ramakrishna:Kali's Child Revisited by Tyagananda, Vrajaprana published by Motilal Banarsidass ( probably very recently )
  Since, the first chapter of Invading the Sacred begins with a similar discussion, this book could be of interest to the members here.
  As a person interested in religious studies, I have found Invading the Sacred very compelling.
Warm Wishes,
Francis W.
CA

Keshavachari