UC Berkeley final report for Immersive Scholar updated

Chris Hoffman

Dec 8, 2020, 10:38:22 PM12/8/20
to discuss-imme...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I’ve updated UC Berkeley’s final report on our part of the Immersive Scholar project. (To be more honest, I’ve finally written more or less what I have meant to write about our contribution and participation!)

I’m looking forward to any comments and thoughts on the report, and I hope we find opportunities to collaborate in the future. The outputs of this project will become direct inputs to a new project we’re launching here at Berkeley to develop an XR community of practice, described here:

Regards,
Chris

Chris Hoffman, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Research IT
Program Director, Research Data Management & Informatics Services
UC Berkeley
(he/him)