Fwd: THE CAAV Slack SWARM Wednesday 10th October 2018

Mike Nutt

Oct 9, 2018, 3:40:14 PM10/9/18
to Immersive Scholar Discussion List
If you use Slack, I encourage you to join the discussion tomorrow to tap into THE CAAV community. Details are below.

"THE CAAV is a volunteer driven non-profit organization. Its purpose is to act as an information resources to worldwide higher education focusing on immersive visualization platforms, advanced video screen formats, advanced visualization software and issues of sustainability and operation for high tech visualization facilities."

Mike