CFP: The CAAV Executive Board 2023 Election

Mike Nutt

Nov 30, 2022, 9:52:13 AM11/30/22
to Immersive Scholar Discussion List
Hi all! I hope this finds you well.

This is a unique opportunity. CAAV and Immersive Scholar kind of emerged at the same time and had significant overlap in terms of goals.

Mike Nutt

Mike Nutt
Data Experience Manager
Data & Visualization Services, NC State University Libraries
All emails sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.